Easy Street!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Splendid!

I am playing along with Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson, making the blocks for their Splendid Sampler. I'm all caught up....so far I have made 18 blocks and four "bonus" blocks. Another block came out today, but I have not made it yet, but it's on the books for this afternoon!

Here are the ones I have completed:

Blocks 1-9

Blocks 9-18

"Bonus" Blocks

So far we've made blocks by Pat, Jane, and 13 other designers. I'm having a ball with my text backgrounds and (of course) fussy-cutting them when I find something that goes well with the block theme.

If you're on Facebook, check out the facebook page and if you're on Instagram, check out the tags for #thesplendidsampler and #splendidsampler. The variety is fun to see.

There's still time to join in the fun, we're only on block 19 of 100!


1 comment:

  1. I had the joy of seeing these at our retreat this weekend. Let me tell you they are even more amazingly wonderful when seen in person. Plus of course she has finished many more now.

    ReplyDelete