Easy Street!

Monday, December 10, 2012

What's on YOUR Ironing Board?

I am trying to catch up to complete the Easy Street mystery quilt steps I missed while on my business trip.  I have all the 4 patches sewn, all the flying geese sewn, all the pieces for the shaded 4 patches cut, and the first step of the shaded 4 patches sewn.  Now I need to iron!

Here's what it looks like so far:

Everything waiting to be pressed!

Four Squares Ironed...see the ones waiting to the left?

Flying Geese to press

First step of shaded four patches to press

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have the excuse of a business trip - you are so far ahead of me on the shaded 4-patches. I have two, that's right, only two, complete. I need to somehow get myself moving again on this project.

    Nice job with your colors, it's all looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - I just counted and I am 20 short on 4 patches! Back to the gray for me!

    I do like these colors - I chose to use the ones that Bonnie recommended.

    ReplyDelete