Easy Street!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Easy Street Progress

I am plugging away at the Easy Street mystery quilt construction.  I have all my pieces separated into what will be used for each block.  I have all of the corner and side triangles and 3 of Block A completed.  4 more of block A are ready for final assembly, and still have 9 more Block As and 9 Block Bs to do.  It may take a month or I may get it done over this week and the weekend.  It depends on what else I get myself into!


To see the progress others have made click here:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/01/mystery-monday-link-up-jan-7th.html

3 comments:

  1. Looking good - and you've made so much more progress than I have. My components are complete, but.... I guess I was making merry this holiday season. :) Need to do some catching up on GC as well! Great job on your Easy Street!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm liking the layout and colors. This was much of my merry-making this year as not much family was around. Now I am trying to get a few seams sewn daily to keep up the momentum! You'll catch up - there's no hurry, right? :-)

      Delete
    2. Your Easy Street is looking fantastic. It's been fun working on this with quilters from all over the world.

      Delete