Easy Street!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Dear Jane Borders

Over the next month I will be working on a project or two in order to determine how my eyes are healing and whether I will need to return for a "tweak" or another procedure. The aim is to get my close vision as good as possible and correct the longer range vision via prism lenses. Not perfect, but will hopefully be better than it has been in recent years.  

One I really am intent on finishing is the borders for my Black &White and Bright All Over Jane.

Here they are partially sewn and 
on my design wall awaiting my initiative to get going.





I am deciding how to quilt them that I can do successfully and that will look good. I have figured out (I think) how to put them on in a QAYG way. Then I need to decide what fabric to use on the back of the borders. So many decisions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment