Easy Street!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Now With Some Chemistry

I decided to redraft the bottom portion of my Little Red Schoolhouse, and while at it I changed the fabric used for the windows.  I think there's a chemistry class in session.  I like the two windows better.  I also made the door a little wider, as Dorry mentioned she did.  I'm not sure I made mine much different!  So, in my journey of "firsts" for this Block of the Week project, I now can no longer say I have never redrafted a pattern. Interesting process and not as difficult as I thought - just a little arithmetic.

So here's the second schoolhouse block beside the first one.  Which do you like best?  I think definitely the two window version.  (I'm getting better at cropping images, too!)

Two window version
     
One window version





No comments:

Post a Comment