Easy Street!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Yes, It's Confirmed. I'm Crazy. Joined Another BOM.

I must be certifiably crazy as I have decided to join another BOM.  It's addictive, I tell you!

I'm joining in the Blogger Girls BOM, read about it here.  And check out their Flickr group here.

I have been wanting to use batiks again so I am using fabric I have in my stash. I have some catching up to do as it is only 6 months and here we are already in March.  Here is my first block:

Month 1

Some folks are doing two blocks a month with the same pattern using different fabric placement in the block.  It's fun to see how different the same block can look based on color values.  I will be doing only one a month and plan to use them in a wall hanging for my bedroom.

And now, here is the second block:
Month 2
And I finished the third block:

  I am now caught up.  Block 4 was posted here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment